Exams!!! The word exam is bound to give a chill through your spine once heard. Having said that exams are never ending be it theoretically or practically.
There has been no counts of how many exams a person could have taken throughout his life.
But the major and life changing exams are the competitive exams. After 10+2 one gets barer to the competitive exams and the battle lasts until the crease line is crossed.
In today’s competitive era, one needs to prove aptitude to get into a desired field, every field has a gateway which filters deserving candidates be it universities, for civil services or any other public sector jobs. There are “n” numbers of competitive exams. To name a few are IIT JEE, IBPS, SSC, CAT, XAT, UPSC, and CTET and so on.
Although, each competitive exams are different from each other but the pattern remains the same.
This article is to guide readers for their preparation of the upcoming exams, so do put words into action for there is no shortcut to success unless you have walked the path of hard work.
1. Keep yourself free from useless thoughts, once you succeed to open up the book after hours of wandering. Try hard enough to dedicate hours to only on your studies and don’t indulge in the act of day-dreaming for even staring at the wall seems to be entertaining enough!!
2. Time Management sounds easy, but trust me it’s not. Do keep up to the daily routine of 8 hours sleep, enough playtime, etc. but when it comes to studies don’t compromise with it either. Give equal times to each subject, if at least go through 3 subjects a day.
3. Don’t fall into the trap of pressure, during the course of your preparation times would seem to be harder especially when exams are around the corner. Just maintain your calm and proceed with confidence, hard work and dedication.
4. “Practice makes a man perfect”, for this saying may be one among the most over used phrases but has always proved to be true. Even if a person is good at math/physics, they will have to practice and exercise daily to be a proficient. Keep practicing every day!
5. Get enrolled into online mock test, for there are “n” numbers of sites which provide online mock papers for different exams. It would help you enhance your skills and also would keep up to the timings also. Where else variety of questions would help you increase the functioning of mind as well.
Now before wishing you people all the very best for your upcoming papers always remember you prepare and take up competitive exams for your interest, your bright future and promising career and not for your over complaining family members, bitchy neighbors, and opinionated acquaintances. Therefore never ever get affected by whatever they say. There opinions should not hold any importance in your life. For you are the sailor of your own ship. Always keep yourself unaffected from such negative people. For the failures do not define who you are but your hard work and positivity do define.
Keep up to the spirit of exams! Stay healthy! Stay positive!
All the very best for your exams!!